[yocto] cannot bitbake/build.compile tcf-agent for use with fsl-image-gui-sdk

Anna Dushistova anna.dushistova at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 23:24:16 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

On Tue, Jun 18, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Khem Raj <raj.khem at gmail.com> wrote:

> <...>
>
> Seems a missing dep on OpenSSL btw does tcf-agent work on anything other
> than x86 ?

 First of all, it's possible to compile the agent with OpenSSL disabled,
you will need to set ENABLE_SSL to 0 in your CFLAGS, see
http://git.eclipse.org/c/tcf/org.eclipse.tcf.agent.git/tree/agent/tcf/config.h#n213
.

Then, tcf-agent as the means of communication works on all the main
platforms, and as of this upcoming release,
there is an initial debug support on ARM, see
http://wiki.eclipse.org/TCF/NewIn11.

Anna.