[yocto] No crosscompiler in Toolchain

DAMARLA Satya Swaroop swaroop.damarla at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 11:55:23 PDT 2013

First I am sorry about the Gentlemen.... Next time it would be Ladies &
Gentlemen... ;-)

Let me explain the situation better ... *core-image-skidata* (arm) is
customized image which I build and I want to build a toolchain for this
image on my x86_64 with should consist of cross compiler (which I assume a
toolchain should contain). The build for the toolchain went successfull but
when I installed the toolchain on my system, I didnot find the
crosscompiler installed...

Hope you understood my problem..

Greets,
Satya