[yocto] No crosscompiler in Toolchain

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Tue Jun 11 12:05:38 PDT 2013

Hi Satya,

What is your cross compiler that you said it's not installed? For example, on my development host e.g. x86, after I install the toolchain, there's an environment-setup-*** file, inside it specifies what is your cross compiler, e.g. arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc for my case, after I source the environment file, and do which arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc, I can see it's under path_to_toolchain/sysroots/i686_pokysdk_linux/usr/bin/armv5te-poky-linux-gnueabi/arm-poky-linux-gnueabi-gcc... so you're seeing things differently?

Jessica