[yocto] No crosscompiler in Toolchain

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Jun 11 10:48:32 PDT 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 5:59 AM, DAMARLA Satya Swaroop
<swaroop.damarla at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gentlemen! We have a problem here...

Not all here are gentlemen :)

> I compiled the toolchain using the command bitbake core-image-skidata -c
> populate_sdk and installed the toolchain but I have to tell you that I dont
> see any cross-compiler installed with the toolchain...
>
> Any guesses what could be the reason.. The image is customized x11 image...

I'm not sure I understand. It looks like you are using Host A to build
a toolchain and install it into an image (core-image-skidata) on
Target A. Are you then expecting to use Target A as Host B to compile
for Target B?  Is it possible that the skidata image recipe does not
contain the cross-compiler recipes?

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org