[yocto] Discovering available Perl modules OR writing recipes for your own

Trevor Woerner trevor.woerner at linaro.org
Thu Jul 25 07:22:59 PDT 2013

On 25 July 2013 09:25, mulhern <mulhern at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's
> nice of you to point out for me the location of that one but what about the
> more like 15 or so others I didn't list and where they might or might not be
> hiding?

I was hoping you'd notice that there is a web-based search tool you
can use to try to find various already-written recipes:
http://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/

If you can't find a module you're interested in through that interface
then you'll have to write it yourself (and hopefully contribute it
back to the community) :-)