[yocto] The Yocto Project at upcoming conferences

John Mehaffey mehaf at gedanken.com
Tue Feb 12 09:55:01 PST 2013

On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 6:12 PM, Jeff Osier-Mixon <jefro at jefro.net> wrote:

> The Yocto Project has quite a presence coming up at the Embedded Linux
> Conference in San Francisco. I counted 13 talks that referenced the
> project, which means to me that YP is a standard fixture in the
> embedded Linux discussion. Of course, that has all to do with the
> tremendous amount of work that goes into the project - Ohloh
> (http://www.ohloh.net/p/YoctoProject/) describes us as "one of the
> largest open-source teams in the world".
>
> Also at ELC, we are planning a Yocto Project Developer Day. This
> half-day event features presentations aimed at advanced users as well
> as one-on-one contact with Yocto Project developers and an evening
> social event. More information is at
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/yocto-project-developer-day

It appears that there will be a 2-day training session following the
conference as well (Sat-Sun):

See
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule:
[Add-On] Building Embedded Linux with the Yocto Project Crash Course
(LF404)<http://embeddedlinuxconference2013.sched.org/event/e537dca881b6ba52f103be1e10f3bbc6?iframe=yes&w=900&sidebar=yes&bg=no>

-mehaf