[yocto] The Yocto Project at upcoming conferences

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Feb 11 18:12:56 PST 2013

The Yocto Project has quite a presence coming up at the Embedded Linux
Conference in San Francisco. I counted 13 talks that referenced the
project, which means to me that YP is a standard fixture in the
embedded Linux discussion. Of course, that has all to do with the
tremendous amount of work that goes into the project - Ohloh
(http://www.ohloh.net/p/YoctoProject/) describes us as "one of the
largest open-source teams in the world".

Also at ELC, we are planning a Yocto Project Developer Day. This
half-day event features presentations aimed at advanced users as well
as one-on-one contact with Yocto Project developers and an evening
social event. More information is at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/yocto-project-developer-day

We participate in as many conferences each year as we can, and 2013
will be no exception. We have attended or plan to attend FOSDEM, ELC,
Linux Collaboration Summit, and LinuxCon Japan, with OSCON, LinuxCon
North America, and Embedded Linux Conference Europe (ELCE) also on the
horizon.

If you or someone you know is planning to talk about the Yocto Project
at a conference or elsewhere, please let us know. We are glad to
feature presentations on the website.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org