[yocto] The Yocto Project at upcoming conferences

Rudolf Streif rstreif at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Feb 14 08:39:26 PST 2013

> It appears that there will be a 2-day training session following the
> conference as well (Sat-Sun):
>
> See
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/schedule
> :
>  [Add-On] Building Embedded Linux with the Yocto Project Crash Course
> (LF404)<http://embeddedlinuxconference2013.sched.org/event/e537dca881b6ba52f103be1e10f3bbc6?iframe=yes&w=900&sidebar=yes&bg=no>

Yes, that is right. It's a Linux Foundation offering. It is a condensed
version of our 5-day class in 2-days of action. That's why it's called a
crash course. :) The class covers pretty much everything from the Yocto
Project basics to ADT and Eclipse. And you will get a Beaglebone (yours to
keep) and learn how to make a YP BSP for it.

How would I know? I developed the class material and will teaching the
class.

Cheers,
Rudi