[yocto] Fwd: Kontron CONFIG_I2C_KEMPLD support in Fish River Island 2? Or Crownbay?

Bill Martin billmartin544 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:56:39 PST 2013

Hit the send too early. My questions are: What kernel versions and what
BSPs of Yocto support the CONFIG_I2C_KEMPLD? We are using Linux Kernel
3.8.4 but we found a link saying KEMPLD is supported in a Linux kernel
version as high as 3.1.2.

Anyone out there know about this? (see below for first part)