[yocto] Kontron CONFIG_I2C_KEMPLD support in Fish River Island 2? Or Crownbay?

Bill Martin billmartin544 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 15:54:19 PST 2013

We are in need of enabling the CONFIG_I2C_KEMPLD  for a build for our
Kontron (architecture is x86).

We have been using the Crownbay BSP. But of course I did a google search
and found patches in the Linux kernel for allowing i2c_kempld. Also these
patches were associated with Fish River Island II.

I was under the impression that these names "Crownbay," "Fish River Island
II" and such were all part of Yocto. The patches I encountered were dated
earlier this year and I was assuming the Fish River Island II BSP for our
Dylan (9.0.2) build would support I2C