[yocto] Fwd: Kontron CONFIG_I2C_KEMPLD support in Fish River Island 2? Or Crownbay?

kevin.strasser at linux.intel.com kevin.strasser at linux.intel.com
Mon Dec 23 15:52:28 PST 2013

Hi Bill,

The kempld patch set was first merged in version 3.11 of the Linux Kernel
in effort to enable various functionality on the FRI2 platform. At this
point I don't believe they are included in any official BSPs, so you may
wish to backport the drivers. I was involved in pushing these drivers
upstream, and I'm happy to field any further questions you might have.

Thanks,
Kevin Strasser