[yocto] Any updates to meta-zynq in the pipeline?

Elvis Dowson elvis.dowson at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 09:05:28 PDT 2012

Hi,
       I just took a quick look both the repos

My initial reaction is that I think Philip's repo appears to better structured, and attempts to use the xilinx kernel and u-boot repos, which for these targets is a good thing, given the state of the development for this new board.

I also think its probably good to take then best of both repos, and maintain a single meta-zynq layer, since both these repos are in its initial stages.

I'll give more feedback, as I progress with my build and test runs on the target board.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson