[yocto] Any updates to meta-zynq in the pipeline?

Bruce Ashfield bruce.ashfield at windriver.com
Sat Oct 13 10:39:24 PDT 2012

On 12-10-13 12:05 PM, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi,
>         I just took a quick look both the repos
>
> My initial reaction is that I think Philip's repo appears to better structured, and attempts to use the xilinx kernel and u-boot repos, which for these targets is a good thing, given the state of the development for this new board.

Xilinx sponsored the one that I've "watching over" for the moment,
and they do plan to address the issues.

I said in some older threads, but I can say it again here. It's Xilinx's
board, so their voice carries the most weight, we just need to be patient
and give them time to come up to speed.

> I also think its probably good to take then best of both repos, and maintain a single meta-zynq layer, since both these repos are in its initial stages.

That's already the plan :) But I'm waiting on things that don't work on
a schedule that I control.

Cheers,

Bruce