[yocto] Any updates to meta-zynq in the pipeline?

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Sat Oct 13 07:28:33 PDT 2012

On 10/13/2012 07:16 AM, Elvis Dowson wrote:
> Hi Bruce,
>                    I'm about to start with my Xilinx ZC702 development board, and I was wondering if there are any updates planned to the meta-zynq repository?
>
> In an earlier thread, you had mentioned that a whole bunch of updates were pending to the meta-zynq layer:

If you are interested in a kernel built direct from the Xilinx repo look at:

https://github.com/balister/meta-zynq

I just pushed use changes yesterday and could use some help testing them.

It is setup to boot from a SD card. You have to take the output of the
u-boot recipe and use the Xilinx tools to combine it with the fsbl to
get the required BOOT.BIN file.

Philip