[yocto] Connecting to target using eclipse/ADT

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Tue May 22 18:32:36 PDT 2012

Emirelkholy,

If the program is successfully transferred to the target by the Eclipse then I assume the tcf-agent is already running. However please doublecheck the followings:
- When you create connections, make sure you choose type TCF.
- Try to goto "Remote system explorer(RSE) perspective", and see if you can open a terminal to your target through tcf
- make sure gdbserver is installed on your target

Best Regards,
-Lianhao