[yocto] bsp experiences

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue May 1 13:26:41 PDT 2012

2012/5/1 Mark Hatle <mark.hatle at windriver.com>:

[...]

> Once you have verified that the e300c3 binaries are functional, please send
> a your updated tune to the oe-core list... or if you prefer send it to me
> and I can review it and submit it (with your permission) to the oe-core
> list.
>
> I'm interested in keeping the tunes updated as much as reasonable for a
> growing list of supportable cores.
>
> BTW isn't the e300c3 a hard-float (standard classic PPC floating point?)  If
> so be sure to change the TUNE_FEATURES to fpu-hard.

Hi Mark,

I can send the tune file once ok; np.
Thanks for the FP remark. There was not really a difference in the
oe-classic tune files, but I noticed this might be relevant in
oe-core.
Probably I would not have noticed soon without your remark as there is
not really any FP in our code.

Best regards, Frans