[yocto] Manually fetching files (and disabling the sanity-checker)

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Wed Jul 18 17:24:51 PDT 2012

On 07/18/2012 04:50 PM, Tim Bird wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've given up trying to work around Sony's firewall.  After repeated attempts
> I still can't get any 'git:'-based URLS to work through the firewall.
>
> I vaguely recall the last time I worked on this (about 5.0 timeframe) there
> was a mirror where tarballs could be downloaded, if the git fetch didn't work.
Sources the autobuilder uses are made available via http at
http://downloads.yoctoproject.org/mirror/sources/ and can be used as a
premirror.

The directions in the following post should help you with set up,
https://lists.yoctoproject.org/pipermail/yocto/2012-May/008966.html

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin