[yocto] Eclipse Plugin 1.1-M4

Jack Mitchell ml at communistcode.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 07:02:53 PDT 2011

I am trying to get the latest plugin working with Eclipse Indigo and
have followed the instructions listed here:

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.embedded.yocto.general/2596

The instructions all work fine until I point Eclipse to a local git
clone of the EclipsePlugin directory. When I try to install the plugin I
recieve this error message:

Cannot complete the install because one or more required items could not
be found.
   Software being installed: Yocto Plugin for Eclipse 1.1.0.qualifier
(org.yocto.sdk.feature.group 1.1.0.qualifier)
   Missing requirement: Yocto Plugin for Eclipse 1.1.0.qualifier
(org.yocto.sdk.feature.group 1.1.0.qualifier) requires
'org.yocto.sdk.source.feature.group 0.0.0' but it could not be found

Could anyone shed any light on the situation?

Regards,
Jack.