[yocto] Eclipse Plugin: ADT Version too old

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed Oct 26 08:13:22 PDT 2011

Jack,

I push out a support in Eclipse for post 1.1 (1.1+snapshort*), you can update your eclipse plug-in against latest eclipse-poky master following the steps in the ADT manual.  But it seems you still have some strange thing going on with your Edison build, it shouldn't contain "1.1+snapshot*" as version for both distro and adt.

Cheers,

Jessica