[yocto] Eclipse Plugin: ADT Version too old

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Tue Oct 25 18:59:12 PDT 2011

Jack Mitchell wrote on 2011-10-25:

> Hi Jessica,
>
> I just did a full fresh re-build from scratch and now my environment
> variables are as follows:
>
> http://ix.io/1Wf
>
> My current git status is:
>
> # On branch edision # Untracked files: #   (use "git add <file>..." to
> include in what will be committed) # #
> ../bitbake/lib/bb/pysh/pyshtables.py #    ../conf/ #    ./ #
> ../qemuarm-toolchain/ nothing added to commit but untracked files
> present (use "git add" to track)
>
> The environment variables are still wrong, can I manually change them,
> I understand this is bad practice but I can't develop until I fix this.

Jack,

You may manually change them, but I doubt this suggesting that there might be some mismatch in your local git branch. The "bitbake meta-ide-support" of Edison branch on my machine could generate the right OECORE_DISTRO_VERSION and OECORE_SDK_VERSION, with the value of "1.1", not "1.1+snapshot".

Could you check your file of meta-yocto/conf/distro/poky.conf for the variable DISTRO_VERSION, it should be "1.1'.

b.t.w. When you "bitbake meta-ide-support", there will be some configuration information on the console which might help you identify the version and configurations, e.g.

OE Build Configuration:
BB_VERSION        = "1.13.3"
TARGET_ARCH       = "arm"
TARGET_OS         = "linux-gnueabi"
MACHINE           = "qemuarm"
DISTRO            = "poky"
DISTRO_VERSION    = "1.1"
TUNE_FEATURES     = "armv5 dsp thumb arm926ejs"
TARGET_FPU        = "soft"
meta
meta-yocto        = "(nobranch):1924f52cc894d4dd6b9d9c1a2248b32fc0a24c8c"

Best Regards,
Lianhao