[yocto] OpenEmbedded eV membership drive

Frans Meulenbroeks fransmeulenbroeks at gmail.com
Tue May 3 13:05:25 PDT 2011

2011/5/3 Philip Balister <philip at balister.org>

[...]

> People ask me why they should join the eV. Besides being a good way to show
> your support for the OpenEmbedded project, the Technical Steering Committee
> is elected by the eV members.
>
> Sorry but the current TSC is NOT elected by the eV members.

Actually the board even fails to meet its own "rules" stipulated when they
installed this interim TSC.

>From Philip's email from feb 10:

This interim TSC will operate for 2 months when we shall start elections
at two month intervals for the 5 positions on the TSC. The new elected
TSC members will operate under the charter detailed on the wiki here
http://wiki.openembedded.org/index.php/TSCCharter.

We're now almost 3 months later and no election has been held!

Frans