[yocto] [OE-core] OpenEmbedded eV membership drive

Mark Hatle mark.hatle at windriver.com
Tue May 3 13:20:50 PDT 2011

Speaking as a member of the TSC, our understanding is an election would be
called for the first position at the beginning of May.  (More or less this week.)

The TSC members up for election was decided by the TSC to be in the order of the
original board announcement, with the final two members going up for election at
the same time.

--Mark