[yocto] What builds 'netbase'?

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Sun Feb 20 18:25:20 PST 2011

I think we should extend checksum to cover local files/patches, instead of just
recipe variables. This way old sstate cache will be automatically invalided due
to different checksum from /etc/interfaces change.

On the other hand, bitbake task scheduling is done in a reverse order, i.e.
starting from poky-image-minimal.do_build, and then the task including netbase
and then netbase. Here if you bump up PR for netbase, the dependency is considered
and then all the recipes recursively depending on netbase will be rebuilt automatically.
If you don't want to bump up PR, then you have to also manually clean up
task-poky-boot to make sure new netbase outputs integrated in new minimal image.

Thanks
Kevin