[yocto] PULL] ADT installer script implementation, Liping Ke

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Thu Dec 9 17:51:58 PST 2010

> That definitely a bug regarding how to locate .config that we need to
> address.  As to the different config files, the .config is on purpose
> non
> user editable that's why we set it as hidden file by default.  And the
> yocto_installer.conf is the customizable config user should change and
> we
> have prompt for the user as regard to the configuration values to be
> used
> and where they're from along the installation process...

Hi, Jessica

For the configuration in .config file, I found it has problem too as a hidden file those days.
It might be missed in some file ops. I was thinking whether I should remove this file
and directly assign values in the common file (such as util script). Normally user will
not change it. If he's capable enough, of course he can change the opkg file name
as well as log file?

As for the rootfs default downloading value, I will remove it to the Yocto_installer.conf

Thanks & Regards,
criping