[yocto-ab] ##SPAM## Yocto Project trainer available in Boston Dec 2-6

Otavio Salvador otavio at ossystems.com.br
Wed Nov 20 13:10:54 PST 2013

On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 7:06 PM, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
<jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com> wrote:
> I wanted to let the Advisory Board know about it first in case any of
> the AB orgs could use this kind of training for any of their groups,
> or if you know of any partner organizations who could use it. If not,
> I'd like to ask for your thoughts on whether to allow Robert to post
> this on the Yocto Project mailing list. This is beneficial to the YP
> community, and of course to whatever company takes him up on the
> offer, but we generally do not allow marketing for any supporting
> organizations on the mailing list, and I am of two minds about whether
> it would be appropriate to deviate from that policy. It might be
> better to create a blog post on the YP website for Robert. In any
> case, I'm open to ideas.

Personally I don't like the announcement idea; all partner
organizations run business involved in Yocto and if we start to use
the mailing list for it, it seems like an abuse for me.

Please bear on mind that this is not related to Robert in any way but
about the policy exception.