[yocto-ab] Embedded Linux Conference CFP open

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Wed Nov 28 11:26:59 PST 2012

Hi all - just a reminder that the CFP is currently open for the Embedded
Linux Conference to be held February 20-22 at the Parc 55 Hotel on Union
Square in San Francisco. You can submit papers until January 2.
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference/cfp

We are in the beginning stages in planning another Yocto Project Developer
Day co-located with ELC, currently scheduled for February 19. If you would
like to be involved with Dev Day, please let me know.

ELC is the Yocto Project's main conference in Q1, although I remember
hearing that we may have a demo at Embedded World in Nuremburg on Feb 26.
OpenEmbedded plans to have a booth at FOSDEM.

Interesting conferences coming up in Q2:

- Linux Collaboration Summit (San Francisco, April 15-17)
- Design West, formerly ESC (San Jose, April 22-25)
- LinuxCon Japan & Linux Automotive Summit (Yokohama, May 27-31)

If your organization plans to sponsor or present at any of these
conferences, please let me know and I'll make sure that is reflected on the
yoctoproject.org website.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org