[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Participant Registration

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Tue Nov 27 14:00:40 PST 2012

Hi Andrei,

I see that you have submitted meta-raspberrypi as a Yocto Project
Participant. Normally, the Participant status is for individuals or
organizations. while products, BSPs, and layers are granted Yocto Project
Compatible status. It occurs to me that this is not clear enough on the
description page - I will fix that.

Assuming there is not an organization called meta-raspberrypi, I think it
would be best for you to resubmit this for Yocto Project Compatible status
here:
https://www.yoctoproject.org/webform/yocto-project-compatible-registration

thanks

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM, Yocto Project <webmaster at yoctoproject.org>
wrote:
> Submitted on Tue, 11/27/2012 - 13:52
> Submitted by anonymous user: [5.13.212.52]
> Submitted values are:
>
>    --Contact information--
>      Organization / project name: meta-raspberrypi
>      Contact name: Andrei Gherzan
>      Contact email address: andrei at gherzan.ro
>      URL to organization or product link:
>      https://github.com/djwillis/meta-raspberrypi
>      Registration date: 11/27/2012
>      Compliance Agreement revision: 1.0
>

> Criteria:
>   - Working towards and supporting the aims and objectives of the Yocto
> Project. These include decreasing the fragmentation of embedded ecosystem
> and
> focusing around a common shared set of tools, formats and best practices.
We

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org