[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Participant AB VOTE: Qtechnology

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Nov 29 10:09:26 PST 2012

Hi all - Please vote on Qtechnology, a recent applicant for
Participant status.  I asked for some information about them:

Qtechnology is a young Danish company which mission is building the
next generation of industrial cameras. This cameras have novel
features as: 5 ccds sensors (red, green, blue and 2 near infrared),
neural networks in hardware, GPU post processing.

All our build system is based on OpenEmbedded (old generations) and
Yocto Project (new cameras). Thanks to Yocto Project we can provide
our clients with a stable and functional API to program the camera.

It has been also quite helpful segmenting the roles in our company. We
have a clear view of what is done by the System Engineer and what
should be done by the Computer Vision Expert.

Yocto Proyect (and OE) provides the same API for our heterogeneous
cameras (multiple type of sensors and processors). We are proud to
have access to a build system of these quality being a small company.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon http://jefro.net/blog
Yocto Project Community Manager @Intel http://yoctoproject.org