[meta-xilinx] Using Yocto with Avnet MiniZed

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Thu Apr 18 07:51:19 PDT 2019

I need to publish my WIP on the minized.

I've got a file system + kernel that boots from usb as a fitimage, with
the ramdisk you can partition, format and mount the emmc. Then untar a
tarball larger filesystem from the USB stick. Then boot from a fitimage
found inside that filesystem.

You do need an fpga image to hook up a couple of things in the fpga so
the kernel doesn't hang at boot.

There are some files at:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9l5o4e4ipyqv2rs/AAA8ypYHK1Mmgjn-OZwiY2A9a?dl=0

you can play with. You will need to update boot.bin and u-boot-dtg.img
in qspi.

Philip