[meta-intel] Valleyisland graphics in Dora

Keskinarkaus, Teemu Teemu.Keskinarkaus at Maximatecc.com
Sun Apr 13 21:12:33 PDT 2014

Hi,

What does the valley-island-io - feature include?

To make things not so easy and simple, we need to run our system 32-bit and not 64-bit. Valleyisland - support has both, but corei7 has only 64-bit.  We are also using Dora-branch and corei7 support is only for master-branch.

Any estimation for the rt-kernel support for Dora/Valleyisland?

Teemu Keskinarkaus
Software system engineer

maximatecc - Humans in control

Actuant Corporation Email Notice

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.
This email is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this email is not an intended recipient, you have received this email in error and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return mail and permanently delete the copy you received.

Thank you.