[meta-intel] Valleyisland graphics in Dora

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Apr 9 09:42:16 PDT 2014

On 4/4/14, 2:58, "Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun"
<rebecca.swee.fun.chang at intel.com> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>For rt-kernel support, we will seriously consider about enabling the
>feature, please stay tuned for more features in the coming releases.

This is being supported currently on the intel-corei7-64 BSP which has Bay
Trail support and includes 3.10-LTSI, 3.10-LTSI-RT, and 3.14 kernel
support.

It is lacking the valley-island-io feature branch. If you are looking for
that, the valley-island BSP is still your best bet, and working with
Rebecca to get RT support added.

--
Darren Hart					Open Source Technology Center
darren.hart at intel.com				            Intel Corporation