[meta-intel] Valleyisland graphics in Dora

Chang, Rebecca Swee Fun rebecca.swee.fun.chang at intel.com
Sun Apr 13 21:43:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

Valleyisland-io includes Baytrail supported Low Power Subsystem (LPSS) I/O devices.
For example, I2C, SPI, GPIO etc. The current enumeration mode supported in Dora is ACPI mode only.

For rt-kernel support in Dora, we have implemented and tested on Bayley Bay CRB and Valley Island Dev Kit.
We are now in the progress of making the rt-kernel recipes available in Yocto git repository. Stay tuned.

Rebecca