[meta-freescale] Fwd: Building Qt5 with eglfs support for imx6slevk

Christian Ege k4230r6 at gmail.com
Mon May 30 06:00:42 PDT 2016

Hi,

> I am trying to make a build for a board based on imx6slevk. I need to add
> Qt5 with eglfs support. I am using the Jethro branch both on
> fsl-community-bsp and meta-qt5.
>
> I have followed the following docs:
> https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform
> http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard
>
> My build does not get Qt configured for eglfs. (from Qt config out put). I
> am able to get it work with linuxfb successfully.
>
> OpenGL / OpenVG:
>     EGL .................. no
>     OpenGL ............... no
>     OpenVG ............... no
>   PCRE ................... yes (bundled copy)
>   pkg-config ............. yes
>   PulseAudio ............. yes
>   QPA backends:
>     DirectFB ............. no
>     EGLFS ................ no
>       EGLFS i.MX6....... . no
>       EGLFS KMS .......... no
>       EGLFS Mali ......... no
>       EGLFS Raspberry Pi . no
>       EGLFS X11 .......... no
>     LinuxFB .............. yes
>     XCB .................. no
>
> So I added the following to my local.conf after doing further research:
> PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " gles2 "
>
> Now It complaints like this:
> ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/libgles2' (but
> /home/nw/Yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-qt5/recipes-qt/qt5/qtbase_git.bb
> DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
>   virtual/libgl
>   virtual/libg2d
>   virtual/libsdl2
> NOTE: Runtime target 'qtbase-fonts' is unbuildable, removing...
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['qtbase-fonts',
> 'virtual/libgles2']
> ERROR: Required build target 'fsl-image-multimedia-full' has no buildable
> providers.
> Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-image-multimedia-full',
> 'qtbase-fonts', 'virtual/libgles2']

I am using this set-up with my i.mx6 UDOO board:

https://github.com/graugans/meta-udoo/wiki/Enabling-Qt5.x.x-support-by-meta-qt5

with this image:
https://github.com/graugans/meta-udoo/blob/krogoth/qt5-layer/recipes-qt/images/udoo-image-qt5.bb

Can you please provide your conf/local.conf and the build header (the
lines containing the layer + sha1 sums)

Regards,
Christian

http://ch.ege.io/