[meta-freescale] Fwd: Building Qt5 with eglfs support for imx6slevk

nish wick nishw2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 16:03:07 PDT 2016

Hello,
I am trying to make a build for a board based on imx6slevk. I need to add
Qt5 with eglfs support. I am using the Jethro branch both on
fsl-community-bsp and meta-qt5.

I have followed the following docs:
https://github.com/Freescale/fsl-community-bsp-platform
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Building_Qt5_using_yocto_on_Wandboard

My build does not get Qt configured for eglfs. (from Qt config out put). I
am able to get it work with linuxfb successfully.

OpenGL / OpenVG:
    EGL .................. no
    OpenGL ............... no
    OpenVG ............... no
  PCRE ................... yes (bundled copy)
  pkg-config ............. yes
  PulseAudio ............. yes
  QPA backends:
    DirectFB ............. no
    EGLFS ................ no
      EGLFS i.MX6....... . no
      EGLFS KMS .......... no
      EGLFS Mali ......... no
      EGLFS Raspberry Pi . no
      EGLFS X11 .......... no
    LinuxFB .............. yes
    XCB .................. no

So I added the following to my local.conf after doing further research:
PACKAGECONFIG_append_pn-qtbase = " gles2 "

Now It complaints like this:
ERROR: Nothing PROVIDES 'virtual/libgles2' (but
/home/nw/Yocto/fsl-community-bsp/sources/meta-qt5/recipes-qt/qt5/
qtbase_git.bb DEPENDS on or otherwise requires it). Close matches:
  virtual/libgl
  virtual/libg2d
  virtual/libsdl2
NOTE: Runtime target 'qtbase-fonts' is unbuildable, removing...
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['qtbase-fonts',
'virtual/libgles2']
ERROR: Required build target 'fsl-image-multimedia-full' has no buildable
providers.
Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-image-multimedia-full',
'qtbase-fonts', 'virtual/libgles2']

Any help is appreciated.