[meta-freescale] Where to submit kernel patches for Freescale kernel?

Lauren Post lauren.post at nxp.com
Tue Feb 23 12:33:56 PST 2016

I do check patches in the Linux-imx recipes in meta-fsl-arm and see if they can get applied into next release so my recommendation is to get them first into meta-fsl-arm.

I can’t guarantee it will get in.  It does depend on the timing of our BSP releases if they can make it in or not.  In a few cases our kernel developers don’t agree with the patch because they don’t believe the fix is correct or is comprehensive but many times the patch is integrated into the next release.

You are also welcome to upstream into the mainstream kernel.  We update usually once a year to the next LTS kernel version.

Thanks,
Lauren