[meta-freescale] Where to submit kernel patches for Freescale kernel?

Matt Campbell mcampbell at izotope.com
Mon Feb 22 10:01:54 PST 2016

Hi All,

I've been working on a project that is using an iMX6. I've made a few bug
fixes to the kernel and I want to submit them upstream. I wasn't sure the
right place to do this. Ultimately it would be nice to get them into
mainline, but for now it would be good to get them included in the
Freescale maintained kernel. Is this list the right place and if so what
are the guidelines for submission. If this list isn't the right place could
you point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
~Matt

--