[meta-freescale] Merge of 3.14.52 GA into master and jethro

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 08:13:20 PST 2016

On Sat, Feb 27, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio.salvador at ossystems.com.br> wrote:

> I think I know what is going on; instead of plugging out the power
> cable, issue a reboot in the first time. It will work afterwards it
> seems.

Ok, so I reflashed the same image into the same SD card, and now I can
not see the rootfs corruption anymore.

I booted via 'reboot' command in Linux and also by unplugging the power.

Tested several boots and the rootfs mounted fine every time, so I
could not reproduce the original issue I reported earlier.