[meta-freescale] Getting Started With A New freescale / NXP LS1021-TWR

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Fri Aug 26 13:16:00 PDT 2016

Hi Tom,

Yes, I can get an LS1021A-TWR-PB to boot Linux and also run CodeWarrior
using all master branches.   I'm doing a fresh build now and can
re-confirm this a little later.

Which repo are you using for meta-freescale and linux-qoriq?

I think using github.com/Freescale/meta-freescale.git will give workable
results now.

There are older versions of the Tower board with earlier (rev 1 )
silicon.  I have one of these, but it's on the shelf.

Bob