[meta-freescale] Getting Started With A New freescale / NXP LS1021-TWR

Thomas A. F. Thorne MEng AUS MIET Thomas.Thorne at Net2Edge.com
Fri Aug 26 00:55:15 PDT 2016

Hello Zhenhua,

Thank you for your help, setting that missing variable soleved my
issue!  I did:

=> setenv consoledev ttyS0

After that I was able to get the netboot command I had working!  Linux
started up and then issued a Kernel panic.  At least I have some out put
to work with now though.

To be honest I have no idea which kernel I just booted over NFS, it
could be from the freescale SDK, a neat Yocto Fido or Krogoth with
community or the one build as per the community instructions.  I'll try
booting with something known and see how var I get.

Grateful Regards,

Thomas Thorne  Software Engineer  Net2Edge Limited