[meta-freescale] Xorg issue when app closed with iMX53

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:04:43 PDT 2015

Hello Marco,
Nice to hear you!

I saw that Xorg start correctly, then it try to launch xterm, but since this is not present in our system, it exit and close up everything.
I just replaced the execution of xterm with the execution of my application, and it works perfectly. I also know that by default Xorg stay alive until the last client application is not closed, but I would prefer to launch Xorg without clients, and then be able to start and close what I want without need to re-launch Xorg.

But I don't know how to do it...

Thank you
Ciao
Simone