[meta-freescale] Qt5 issue

Marco Cavallini cavallini.koan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 09:27:45 PST 2015

Hi Andrea,
could you please provide more details about your build?
For example which Yocto version are you using (the log msg shown
launching bitbake)?

Ciao
Marco Cavallini | KOAN sas | Bergamo - Italia
 embedded and real-time software engineering
Phone:+39-035-255.235 - Fax:+39-178-22.39.748
      http://www.KoanSoftware.com
Upcoming Yocto training: http://goo.gl/0iHGDL