[meta-freescale] Qt5 issue

andrea at perpic.it andrea at perpic.it
Mon Jan 26 07:11:39 PST 2015

Hello again,

at the end I was able to correctly compile qt5. I just changed the
branch in the bb file to reflect the change in the master branch as
suggested in the topic I linked before.

Actually I am facing the fact that usign eglfs I have a corrupted screen
on the tve module of the micro. My setup is:
NTSC framebuffer: Working, I can use df_andi and other directfb demo, I
can see the character terminal.
If I start some program like qglinfo --platform eglfs I have a corrupted
screen, the images are all wrong. If I leave enable the cursor blinking
it appear correct and I can type characters and I can see them during
the demo, so I think that just the graphic part of the buffer is screwed
up. The same happen if I use the program simple_draw.

I made the same tests disabling the NTSC output and re-enabling the VGA
output and everything work as expected.

Any hints on where I need to stick my hands for have the graphics
programs working at NTSC framerate and not at VGA?
Thank you for reading

Andrea

Andrea Innocenti
Research & Innovation Dept.