[meta-freescale] Qt5 issue

andrea at perpic.it andrea at perpic.it
Fri Jan 23 05:45:11 PST 2015

Hello Gianluca,

thank you for your reply.
yes, I have DISTRO_FEATURES_remove = "x11 wayland" in my local.conf.

I found on the freescale website some guide, all for IMX6 and I'm trying
to get the same result on a IMX53.
for reference like:
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-100419
https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-101118

the only problem is that I'm stuck with the same error reported in the
link in my previous mail.

best regards
Andrea