[meta-freescale] Imx6q and linux-imx-rt status

Simone cjb.sw.nospam at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 11:16:16 PST 2015

Dear All,
I discovered today that in meta-fsl-arm exist a recipe that apply realtime patch to kernel for imx6. Wow!

I want to know in which status is it, and something about the performance compared to standard kernel (linux-imx).
Which values of jitter and latency are guaranteed by the kernel?
Does it work also with imx6q processor or only with single core?

Are there some known problems that I should know before start testing it?
Are there some documentation I can read somewhere?

Sorry for lot of questions.. But I would not know where to look...

Thanks in advance
Regards
Simone