[meta-freescale] [meta-fsl-arm] libmcc sysroot issues

Petr Kubizňák kubiznak.petr at elnico.cz
Wed Jan 7 05:46:11 PST 2015

Hello Otavio,

Thank you for your patches. I rebuilt yocto and my application
afterwards, and would like to confirm successful build.

Best Regards,
Petr

Petr Kubiznak
Embedded SW Developer
ELNICO s.r.o.
Heydukova 2923, 544 01 Dvur Kralove n.L., Czech Republic
T: +420 499 321 019 | M: +420 724 053 668
www.elnico.cz <http://www.elnico.cz/> | www.sqm4.com
<http://www.sqm4.com> | kubiznak.petr at elnico.cz
<mailto:kubiznak.petr at elnico.cz>