[meta-freescale] mfgtool build image reg

Sachu Sanal (NeSTIT) sachu.sanal at nestgroup.net
Tue Apr 14 04:59:18 PDT 2015

Dear All,

I bitbaked the mfg tool image by using  "bitbake
fsl-image-mfgtool-initramfs" command  for IMX6qsabresd board.

After that I edited the u-boot-imx-mfgtool folder files and also I
edited the the mfgtool-linux-imx file also

After that compiled and deployed the mfgtool-linux-imx(bitbake -c
compilemfgtool-linux-imx ,bitbake c- deploy  mfgtool-linux-imx)

But I couldn't find out any changes in the uimage the date and time of
the image also not changed. But in my mfgtool-linux-imx files folder

My changes is there .

But boot loader image is updated through compile and deploy.

Let me know what mistake I did in kernel build process please help me.

For flashing through mfg tool what are the files I need t put in
mfgtools\Profiles\Linux\OS Firmware\ file structure....

Regards

Sachu