[meta-freescale] How you program your sdcard / mmc

andrea at perpic.it andrea at perpic.it
Tue Apr 14 05:55:17 PDT 2015

Hello everybody,

I think this is an off topic post but it's a while I'm googling for this
subject and I cannot find any useful information.

This is my question:
I would like to use an eMMC card on the board. So it is soldered on the
board and directly connected to the IMX53. I think the same is for flash
or other non volatile memories...
How do you first program them with u-boot and linux/android for the
first boot?

Thank you to everyone who want to share the way they operate or some
best practice link.

Andrea