[meta-freescale] Boot time optimization

Wally Yeh wally.yeh at atrustcorp.com
Sun Oct 26 23:27:21 PDT 2014

Hi, Daniel:

1. Yes, it is, but the doc is for SDK3.0.35-4.1.0:
    https://community.freescale.com/docs/DOC-93619
Since yocto uboot with MMU support enabled, the boot time should already be
faster than old-SDK 3.0.35-4.1.0.

2. install bootchart-lite into your rootfs, and passing init=bootchart-lite
appendding roootargs.

Wally