[meta-freescale] Boot time optimization

Daniel C. A (NESTIT) daniel.ca at nestgroup.net
Sun Oct 26 23:16:51 PDT 2014

Hi,

                Can some one help me to reduce the boot time of image
built from Yocto-daisy bsp? As I'm trying to measure the boot time from
user space, I think its better to measure boot time using uboot chart.
My target is to have a boot process in and around 2 sec, so that I can
develop this build on 'i.mx6qsabreatuo'  to an instrument cluster.

1.       Is there any document which is helpful in optimizing the boot
time(Yocto-daisy-build)?

2.       How can I measure boot time from user space using uboot chart?

Regards,

           Daniel C A