[meta-freescale] [ANN] FSL Community BSP Meeting - October 31th - 17:00 UTC

Bob Cochran yocto at mindchasers.com
Sat Oct 25 10:39:15 PDT 2014

On 10/25/2014 10:39 AM, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Our community meeting is still pending. It is important we don't lose
> the pace and I'd like to propose we do this one in:
>
>   Date: October 31th
>   Time: 17:00 UTC
>
> Last month, we had issues with Google Hangout, because of the 10
> participants limit. So we are using the Freescale bridge, this month.

[snip]

> Status
> * Short testing status from maintainers/testers
> * Upcoming board
> * Dizzy status
> * Upstream
> Status of actions of last meeting
> * start a [Document] thread for documentation tasks
>     * add Vybrid/QorlQ/ from meta-fsl-arm in RN (description)
> * Setup a meeting to talk about linux-next
> Action points
> * i.MX Hub
>     * Where / How to coordinate work with other i.MX community people
> Document
> * Help needed for text review - English native speaker.

I volunteer to help with text review.  What type of input are you
looking for?  The last time I read through the master branch of the
docs, there were some grammar issues.  May I address these?

Can we please get an update on FSL QorIQ rollout per Zhenhua's schedule
that he sent out in July:
https://www.mail-archive.com/meta-freescale@yoctoproject.org/msg09249.html

Also, can we discuss layer reorganization to accommodate both QorIQ ARM
and PPC?